Monday 31 January 2011

Collection of 100 progress

My project has taken a turn in a different direction completely. I was going to focus on creating a book of 100 popular guitar riffs but now my project has moved onto creating something more graphically appealing. Last week i completed my book binding induction which has encouraged me to definitely go down the route of making a book. My idea so far is to create 4 individual books of print, each book would consist of 25 pages adding up to a total of 100. So my project would become a 100 pages of guitar related print. Each book will be a different colour, so to meet my target audience I was thinking of using a CMYK colour scheme and basing each book on one specific guitar.

These are a few initial Ideas for my front covers of my books, sticking to my CMYK theme.